What are you missing by not using your slow cooker to fix homemade pizza? Do you need a secret to help you lift food out of your slow cooker without dropping it? You will love this Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza.
Have you ever tried to fix a pizza in your slow cooker/Crock-Pot? I think slow cookers just make life a little easier. You just add everything to the slow cooker and forget it until dinner is served. I have made several slow cooker pizzas lately. Each slow cooker pizza I have made has been really easy to make and turned out crispy and delicious. Be sure to check out my other slow cooker pizza recipes below. This Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is another favorite. Why you asked? I found a copycat recipe for Outback Ranch Dressing which is amazing. I have used it in different recipes lately including this pizza. I think this copy cat Outback Ranch Dressing with the Chicken, Bacon, and cheese is a great combination. Next time I make this pizza, I am going to add some fresh spinach. I think it would go great. I hope you enjoy this Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza.
I am sharing a big secret with you today. When using my slow cooker for meatloaf, cornbread, or anything that will be difficult to get out of the slow cooker, I add these foil handles. I make them using two pieces of 18 x 6-inch heavy duty foil. I then fold them in half to make two 18 x 3-inch pieces. I do not measure exactly, just guess. I then spray the slow cooker well and place the foil in an X pattern in the bottom of the slow cooker. Spray the foil after placing them into the slow cooker. When your meat, bread, or in this case your pizza is done, it is super easy to lift food right out of the slow cooker.
Layer of Ranch Dressing
Layered Chicken and Bacon
Drizzled more Ranch Dressing on top.
Add a Layer of Mozzarella Cheese.
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough (I used Pillsbury)
- 2 large chicken breast, chopped
- ⅔ cup Ranch dress - Divided into two ⅓ cups (see my Copycat Outback Ranch Dressing Recipe)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked hard and crumbles (see my oven fried bacon recipe)
- Cook the bacon until hard and crumble it up. See my oven fried bacon recipe.
- Spray the inside of the Crock-Pot slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Cut off two pieces 6 inch strip x 18 inches wide of Heavy Duty Foil.
- Fold each piece and crisscross it in the bottom of the Crock-Pot.
- Spray the Foil with cooking spray also.
- Unroll the pizza dough and line the bottom of the Crock-Pot.
- Add ⅓ cup of Ranch dressing.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and granulated garlic and bake for 30 minutes. Chop into bite size pieces.
- Next, layer the chicken and crumbled bacon.
- Drizzle the other ⅓ of Ranch dressing.
- Top everything with cheese.
- Cover and Cook on High for 2 - ½ hours.
- Use the foil handles to remove the pizza.